So, I have no idea if anyone reads this thing. If you do read my little blog, can you please leave a comment? If no one leaves a comment, I will just cry and cry. No seriously, I'm going to focus my energy elsewhere if it's just Ian and I reading this friggin thing.
7 comments:
I read it, usually in my google reader. =)
I am the same as Michele! You are in my google reader.
ditto previous posters! :)
Ha. I have no idea what google reader is.
I just clicked on your photography board signature link to check out your blog. But I am inconsistent, I click 'em when I see 'em, I don't have google reader :(
Keep it up! I love blog hopping from the board. I am bad about leaving comments, however. I've admitted my stalking habits many times. It's a well known fact :)
Just hopped over from the board, leaving you a comment.
Post a Comment