I am finally learning how to use my camera! It only took me 8 months to find the time. I also have been tooling around in photoshop, I've been learning some pretty cool things! Henry isn't a very willing subject lately, hopefully it's just a phase.
Amber, your son is adorable. I saw you on the Photo Board and wanted to check out your blog. The experience you are having with your son and lack of dairy I had with my daughter for about 17 or 18 months, no dairy or soy for about 12 months and then I was able to start soy slowly into my diet. It was such a hard decision to make, but nursing is so worth the benefits versus that special costly formula they would have to drink. Keep with it. I found some rice slices that had no dairy including casein and no soy I believe at Mustard Seed Market http://www.mustardseedmarket.com/. Hopefully that will help, I am not sure where in NE Ohio you are but you could also try Whole Foods market, they usually have a huge variety of stuff. Good luck with everything and good luck with you camera!
1 comment:
Amber, your son is adorable. I saw you on the Photo Board and wanted to check out your blog. The experience you are having with your son and lack of dairy I had with my daughter for about 17 or 18 months, no dairy or soy for about 12 months and then I was able to start soy slowly into my diet. It was such a hard decision to make, but nursing is so worth the benefits versus that special costly formula they would have to drink. Keep with it. I found some rice slices that had no dairy including casein and no soy I believe at Mustard Seed Market http://www.mustardseedmarket.com/.
Hopefully that will help, I am not sure where in NE Ohio you are but you could also try Whole Foods market, they usually have a huge variety of stuff. Good luck with everything and good luck with you camera!
Post a Comment