Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So, yeah, it's been a while. Is it almost March? Yesterday was my birthday. I decided this is the year I will start lying about my age, so yesterday was my 27th birthday. (take 2)


Ian got me a new lens for my camera! It is pretty sweet. I hope to be posting a lot more pictures now that I have a good lens. I just need to learn how to photograph a moving target!


Henry is doing well. He decided to start the "terrible two's" a tad early, so the days have been filled with excitement! He is climbing all over the place, and running circles around us. So basically he is a normal little boy. :)


We are patiently awaiting Spring, as our little apartment is getting quite cramped this winter. I long for days of playgrounds and swimming pools, and lots of space for Henry to run around.










No comments: